I love the look of black and white silhouettes, don’t you?
I found about a million great ones on Etsy. I kind of want to frame a bunch and put them either in my dining room or bedroom. I feel like the black and white would contrast great with the blue and green paint.
[All images via Etsy. Clockwise from top left: stellagirl, noraaoyagi, happythought, sadieolive, lineofsight, highstreetmarket, sweetiepie, Chigal, nowvintage]
Some things I really like right now:
1. Yelp has saved my life too many times to count
2. Menu from Papa’s Soul Food in Eugene, OR:
3. Mutlicolr Search Lab via Flickr (I could play with this all day)
4. New recipes, mainly those by Mark Bittman and Martha Stewart:
5. Post Secret
6. Trina Turk’s patterns (love this new outdoor fabric):
7. Tracy Kendall Wallpaper
8. Finding great places to watch the sun set:
9. Polker’s Gourmet Burgers in Russian Hill: for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner
10. Looking at never ending library of random vintage things on Etsy