I love the look of black and white silhouettes, don’t you?
I found about a million great ones on Etsy. I kind of want to frame a bunch and put them either in my dining room or bedroom. I feel like the black and white would contrast great with the blue and green paint.
[All images via Etsy. Clockwise from top left: stellagirl, noraaoyagi, happythought, sadieolive, lineofsight, highstreetmarket, sweetiepie, Chigal, nowvintage]
I love love love love love my new bag from Etsy!
I finally got it in the mail this week and I am obsessed.
I’ve been using this sad little tote to get my computer to and from work the past few months, and it was definitely on its last leg.
I spend a good amount of time on Etsy (as evidenced here), and one day I happened upon this shop with these lovely lovely handmade leather bags and accessories.
As you can tell, I fell in love.
The bag is perfect. Gorgeous, holds my MacBook beautifully, and is super comfortable as a tote or a satchel.
Props to you Paulina Carcach! Job well done!
Check out more of Paulina’s handmade leather bags etc at her Etsy shop here
Some things I really like right now:
1. Yelp has saved my life too many times to count
2. Menu from Papa’s Soul Food in Eugene, OR:
3. Mutlicolr Search Lab via Flickr (I could play with this all day)
4. New recipes, mainly those by Mark Bittman and Martha Stewart:
5. Post Secret
6. Trina Turk’s patterns (love this new outdoor fabric):
7. Tracy Kendall Wallpaper
8. Finding great places to watch the sun set:
9. Polker’s Gourmet Burgers in Russian Hill: for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner
10. Looking at never ending library of random vintage things on Etsy