12 Photos of Christmas
(I know, I know. It’s the second week of January. But better late than never, right?)
1. Yearly Scrabble game at Mom’s
2. Prosciutto wrapped pear + grape salad
3. Mom’s antipasti plate
4. Our stockings that we’ve all had since we were babies.
6. Seth playing with his food (pre-cooking, of course).
7. Isn’t my sister beautiful?
8. Post-present mess at Dad’s.
9. Miso warming up by the fireplace.
10. Salad + our favorite photo of Papa. He looked so much like Seth!
11. Potato gratin waiting to be served.
12. Beef tenderloin, my dad’s traditional Christmas meal, right out of the oven.