239.

NYC Recap: EAT

I would say that about 75% of my time in New York was spent eating. The other 25% was spent walking around, shopping, and drinking wine. 

I think that’s how most vacations should be spent, don’t you? 

Here’s a few of my favorite foodie highlights:

A cheese display straight from Heaven at Eataly. 

Breakfast at DeKalb Market in Brooklyn. Kelly got an amazing chicken sandwich, and I chomped on a veggie omelet. Aaaaand then we shared a cupcake (even breakfast has dessert when you’re on vacation). 

Best. Cookie. Ever. 

Amazing veggie meatballs from The Meatball Shop

And a mushroom burger from Shake Shack (I wolfed this down so quickly, this is the only shot I got. The center was literally a ball of melted cheese. I just about died)

Among other highlights (which didn’t get photos): A steaming bowl of pho in Chinatown, massive sweet potato pancakes with cinnamon butter in Crown Heights, and delicious Mediterranean food at Balaboosta. 

More photos of our NYC adventures to come soon!

xo

Advertisements
1 comment
  1. OH WEE I HAVE SO MANY CUTIE PHOTOS YOU SHOULD INCLUDE IN POST 3. SENDING NOW.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: