I’ve been wanting to do a cooking post for a while. Since living with the boyfriend, I’ve been a little more inspired to cook outside of my usual garden burger/spinach salad combo. (Although, as you can see, I’m still a big fan of salad).
Problem is, I’m usually STARVING when I cook, so it’s a little hard to concentrate on taking pictures while I’m cooking. So, then I tried to take pictures of my meals every day for a week. That didn’t quite work out either… but after a few weeks I finally had enough photos to come up with a decent post.
Oh well. I love to cook… but food blogging is apparently not for me.1. Mushroom Risotto Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg Arugula/Parmesean salad with Lemon Garlic Dressing
2. Bow Tie Pasta with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausauge, Feta, and Broccolini
3. Bacon, Mushroom, and Spinach Risotto Farmers Market Wild Greens Salad
4. Risotto Cakes Roasted Asparagus Farmers Market Wild Greens Salad
5. Portabello Mushroom Tacos with Cabbage, Avocado, Green Chile Salsa, Hot Sauce, Feta, and Jalapeños Romaine Salad with Cherry Tomatoes
6. Shrimp Salad on Romain with Cherry Tomatoes and Cucumber in a Lemon Garlic Basil Dressing
(Horrible photo quality, I know. My camera is the pits.)