Some major conclusions I have come to in the past several days:
1. I get jealous too often for no reason. I need to stop this.
2. I am becoming my mother little by little every day.
3. It’s so important to be open minded and understand people. Everyone has a reason for doing the things they do.
4. There are a few very useful and slightly mundane things that I’ve underestimated until recently: vaseline, lint rollers, Comet, and baby powder.
5. I go out to eat too often. A tiny kitchen is no excuse not to cook.
6. There is never a bad time for a bloody mary.